Homepage General Information For Exhibitors For Visitors The Forums & Seminars For the Press Contacts
Exhibitors List
Seminars & Workshops
Tickets & Registration
Visitors Guide Book
About Beijing

To enter China, you need hold your passport with at least six months validity and with Chinese visa included.

To obtain a visa, you need apply at Chinese embassy or General Consulate in your country with your passport, an "Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit" issued by Chinese authorities, application form and on some circumstances, you are also required to submit the copy of hotel reservation inChina, return air ticketing booking copy and more proof materials.

To Apply for the `Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit`, you need to provide the information of name, sex, position, birth date, visit purpose, stay period, entry date and etc.

If you need invitation letter for visas, please contact with the Organizing Committee.


2018 China International Exhibition on EMC/EMI, Microwave, Antenna and Safety Certifications & Tests Organizer